SFS advise all users to take part in the rating system.
1. If you work hard, you want to be recognized for it. The ratings reward you for work that can go unnoticed in the industry.
2. Agencies love ratings. They act as references from other agencies, showing you are trustworthy, reliable and hardworking.
3. Users taking part in the rating system receive more work offers… what’s more they’re getting the better paid, more desirable jobs!
4. The rating help set you apart from your peers- magic! Plus with the industry being so competitive it’s crucial to stand out, right?
If you have already worked for agencies in the directory UK | US (within the last 12 months) give it a go and request a rating UK | US.
As soon as you complete work for an agency, request a rating. Implement this in to your routine, so it becomes second nature.
Follow-up with agencies that haven’t got round to rating you
Always be aware, that agencies can rate you with or without your rating request.
Only ever take on work you are 100% committed, otherwise it may end in tears
- Embrace the rating system! If you work hard they can only ever work in your favor!