If a comment/ thread no longer appears on the message board, it may have been removed if our SFS Message Board rules were broken.
We reserve the right to remove messages which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain without prior consent from SFS
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
- Contain links to other websites without prior consent by SFS
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same. or similar, message posted multiple times
- Contain sweeping statements without accompanying facts