If you are having problems with logging in after updating your password it may well be due to a browser issue or that you have not clicked the email link to verify the change. See some brief instructions below on how you may resolve this.
Clicking the email link to verify your updated password.
If you have successfully changed your password you will need to then click the link in your email before you can login with the newly changed password.
- If you have not received the email it may be in your email spam folder.
- If you have no email in your login with your old login detrails and click resend email.
Once you click the link you should be taken to the website. This will verify the change and allow you to login with your new details.
Error message when clicking the email link.
It may be as mentioned above, that your browser needs updating or that the browser you are using is not compatible.
There are many different web browsers available, Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari to name a few.
(If for any reason the browser is incompatible with this please let us know by posting a ticket here and we will get our technical team to look into it.)
To resolve this issue yourself try downloading the latest version or alternative browser from the links below.
- Chrome - http://www.google.com/chrome/
- Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new/
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Safari - http://www.apple.com/uk/safari
Once you have successfully downloaded your browser of choice - all of the above are recommended - copy the link from your email we sent you, and paste it into the web address bar on the new browser. This should resolve this issue for you.
For security reasons If you have left it more than 24 hours since your password change request, you will need to change your password again.
Hope this helps!